Same Day Joint Replacement Surgery
Imagine ending your hip or knee pain and regaining your mobility with a procedure that can be performed as outpatient surgery. At Robotic Hip and Knee Replacement LA, this is a reality for most of our knee and hip joint replacement patients. We offer same day joint replacement surgery at our state-of-the-art medical center in Los Angeles. Most patients can go home the same day as their surgery.
Dr. Farzin Kabaei, our orthopedic surgeon, is one of the top joint replacement surgeons in Los Angeles. He utilizes the most advanced medical technology to reduce the trauma to the body during surgery, allowing for a quicker recovery. Our hip and knee replacement surgeries can be performed using robotic-assisted technology, reducing tissue damage and improving precision during the implant placement. These innovations can reduce the recovery time needed for patients after surgery and allow for most joint replacements to be performed on an outpatient basis.
Benefits of Same Day Robotic Joint Replacement
If you are considering hip or knee replacement surgery, choosing your surgeon and the method used can have a significant impact on the outcome. Dr. Kabaei is one of the top orthopedic surgeons for hip or knee replacements in the greater Los Angeles area and one of the few that uses the advanced Mako joint replacement system. This allows for same day joint replacement surgery, which has the following benefits:
- A more advanced, precise surgical technique to restore the anatomy of the joint and allow for an active lifestyle.
- No mobility restrictions after surgery, as opposed to traditional techniques that can have many.
- You sleep in your own bed, and not in a hospital bed, for less risk of infection
- You will be more mobile, and this leads to quicker recovery, lowers risk of pneumonia and blood clots.
- Less use of narcotic pain medication at home vs in hospital and earlier return to driving and work.
If you are interested in learning more about same day joint surgery, contact us at Robotic Hip and Knee Replacement LA. We can schedule a personal consultation with Dr. Kabaei to discuss your joint repair or replacement options.